Planning, Project Management Essential for Successful Commercial Relocations
Pre-planning and project management are essential for all commercial relocations at Perth based Keys Bros Removals & Storage.
Our commercial relocations project manager creates an operational plan for all major moves incorporating:
- Work schedules
- Method statements
- Risk assessments and contingency plans
- Health and safety requirements
- Communications strategies
- Expected service standards and outcomes
Our commercial relocations project manager will be on site during any critical phases of your move in order to take immediate action and a give you an on-hand, direct point of contact to address any concerns.
We will liaise with trades and subcontractors, at your request, to integrate services into a streamlined relocation plan and oversee its implementation.
This project management process is part of our ongoing commitment to providing professional commercial relocations and delivering superior removalist services at cost competitive rates.
Our commercial relocations project manager can also assist with organising and managing associated services such as:
- Make good and Office Fit outs – Our office fit outs and removals team can make good the premises you are vacating as well as provide refurbishment assistance at your new business location.
- FF& E – Our FF&E commercial and office relocations team is experienced in working with builders, project managers, FF&E consultants and trades to ensure a successful outcome.
- Storage – in transit or long and short term storage options
- Logistics and asset management-We use state-of-the-art technology to track and care for your assets from receipt through to final placement.
Use Our Management Professionals
Leave planning and implementing your commercial relocation to our commercial relocations project management professionals. No business move is too large or too small.